SSC CGL Admit Card 2018 - Download at ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) admit card 2018 will be available in online mode only. SSC CGL 2018 admit card can be downloaded by login with application number/roll number and date of birth or password through official link provided on this page below. The online test for SSC CGL 2018 will be conducted from August 01 to August 20, 2018.
- SSC will not send the hard copy of SSC CGL Admit card 2018 by post.
- The admit card will be issued 2 weeks before the date of examination.
- If in case any candidate does not receive their admit card before examination should immediately contact the concerned regional/ sub-regional offices of the commission with details such as registration ID, transaction ID of SBI, copy of challan etc. for obtaining the admission certificates.
- SSC CGL 2018 admit card will be issued phase-wise.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without admit card and photo identity proof.
- Candidates before downloading SSC CGL 2018 admit card should read the instructions carefully.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2018 Dates
SSC CGL 2018 admit card for tier 1 exam will be released in July. Tier 1 exam of SSC CGL will be conducted from August 1 to 30, 2018. SSC CGL admit card for Tier 2 will be released in October. The exam will be conducted on November 10 & 11, 2018. Candidates can check below for SSC CGL 2018 admit card dates.
SSC CGL 2018
Admit Card Date
Admit Card for Tier I exam
Third week of July 2018
Tier I exam dates
August 1 – 20, 2018
Admit Card for Tier II
Fourth week of October 2018
Tier II exam dates
November 10 -11, 2018
Call Letter for Tier III
First week of January 2019
Tier III exam date
January 21, 2019
Call Letter for Tier IV
Tier IV exam date
Steps to Download SSC CGL Admit Card 2018
The step-wise procedures to download SSC CGL 2018 admit card is given below:
Step 1: Visit the official website of SSC.
Step 2: Click on the official link of SSC CGL 2018 admit card.
Step 3: Enter the required credentials i.e.
- By Registration number/ID – Candidates need to enter their registration ID for SSC CGL 2018 and Date of Birth to download admit card
- By Roll Number – Candidates need to enter their Roll Number for SSC CGL 2018 as received after registration and Date of Birth to obtain admit card
- By Candidate’s Name – In case, candidates don’t know their Registration ID and Roll Number, candidates can download their SSC CGL admit card 2018 by entering their Name and Date of Birth.
Step 4: Click on ‘SEARCH STATUS’ button to proceed to download the admit card of SSC CGL 2018.
Step 5: Candidates are advised to cross-check the details furnished on the SSC CGL admit card 2018
Step 6: Candidates can download the admit card of SSC CGL 2018, and take a print out for future reference.
Details on SSC CGL Admit Card 2018
SSC CGL Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website. On the admit card, various details about exam are printed. The candidate must make sure these details are true and correct. Here is all the information on SSC CGL Admit Card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number for SSC CGL 2018
- Registration Number
- Test Date
- Test Schedule
- Exam Centre Name and Address
- Space for Candidate’s signature, Thumb Impression
- Space for Test Centre Invigilator’s Signature
- Important Instructions
SSC CGL 2018 Admit Card Instructions
There are certain things that candidates need to keep in mind. Such instructions are printed on the back of SSC CGL Admit Card. Read them below:
- Candidates can download admit card for SSC CGL 2018 Tier I, Tier II, Tier III and Tier IV in online mode only.
- Candidates need to carry their registration number or roll number while downloading their SSC CGL admit card 2018.
- SSC CGL 2018 admit card mentions candidature details, test details, schedule and date, as well as exam centre details.
- The admit card for SSC CGL 2018, will be available separately for various regions including Northern, Southern, Western, Central and Eastern regions.
- Candidates are advised to keep extra copies of the SSC CGL admit card 2018, as downloading admit card multiple times is not allowed and in case of any such attempt, the candidates will be blocked from downloading SSC CGL admit card 2018.
Note: Scribes will be issued separate admit card for SSC CGL 2018. VH and OH candidates are advised to not change their Scribes as applied at the last moment.
Documents Required with SSC CGL Admit Card
At the exam center, candidates are required to carry certain documents with them, to prove their eligibility. If a candidate fails to do so, he will not be allowed to appear in the exam. List of documents required to be carried to SSC CGL Exam Center are given below:
- SSC CGL Admit Card
- Photocopy of application form
- Photo identification (any one)
- IT PAN Card
- Driving License
- School/College Photo ID card
- Admit card of 12thstandard board exam
Biometric Verification through Admit Card
- Biometric Verification consists of part of attendance process at SSC CGL exam centers.
- Candidates are needed to go through it for hall ticket admission verification.
- Biometric procedure includes scanning of the thumb and retina.
- Any candidate refusing to go through Biometric Verification process will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to get verified before SSC CGL; otherwise they won’t be permitted inside the exam hall.
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Day Instructions
Candidates will have to abide by certain rules and conditions to be able to sit for SSC CGL 2018. They have been mentioned below:
- Candidates need to reach the exam center of SSC CGL 2018 at least an hour before the scheduled time on the exam day.
- Candidates must carry their SSC CGL admit card 2018 and a photo identity proof and at least two passport size coloured photograph.
- Candidates must read all instructions mentioned on the admit card of SSC CGL 2018 and must abide by them.
- Candidates will be allowed inside the examination centre at least 15 minutes before the test timings to complete admit card verification and security check.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry their mobiles, watches or any electronic gadget inside the examination hall.
- Also, candidates must not keep any study material, paper or any book, magazine inside the test centre and if any candidate is found to be carrying such things will be debarred from appearing in the examination and in future exams too.
- The exam center authority or SSC won’t be responsible for any loss in case, candidates deposit their mobiles, bags outside the exam center.