Staff Selection Commission recruits various candidates to fill-in various posts in different ministries, departments and government organizations via the Combined Graduate Level examination commonly called as SSC CGL. SSC CGL recruitment is subject to availability of vacancies in said administrative, public offices/ ministries. The examination is held in two tiers namely Tier I and II. Candidates who qualify for Tier I examination must appear for the Tier II examination to be selected for notified vacancies of posts. The number of posts and vacancies will be notified in the official notification which may be expected in February 2019. SSC CGL 2019 Tier I examination may be held during May/June 2019.
SSC CGL 2019 Exam Dates
Tentative Dates for SSC CGL Tier I Exam 2019
Notification Date: Month of February 2019
Last date to Submit Application form: March 2019
Exam Date: Month of May 2019
SSC CGL Tier II Exam Dates
SSC CGL Tier II Notification Date:- Month of May 2019
Last Date to fill Application form:- Month of June 2019
Exam Date:- Month of August 2019
SSC CGL 2019 Application Form
Candidates can go through following steps to know the SSC CGL application procedure before filling up the application form.
- The application forms are available from February to March 2019, at special links at the official SSC website.
- Prior to filling the application form, a candidate must have in readiness, Aadhar card number, Marks card of Bachelor’s degree, scanned copies of candidate signature, photograph, and online payment authentication details.
- The application form consists of two parts, Part I and II. Part I requires the candidate to provide correct basic details.
- Once the declaration at the end of Part I is submitted the candidate is redirected to the Part II registration.
- This page shows the registration number allotted to the candidate. Candidates must choose the posts for which they are applying for, in the preference for posts in column number 13.
- If a candidate is unable to pay online, then choose to pay in cash the fee of INR 100 (exempted for female/SC/ST) the next day by generating the pay in slip.
- Once the payment is made, the transaction ID and commission number of the bank provided is given at the link to proceed with the registration of Part II.
SSC CGL Application Fee
- The application will be entertain to be submitted successful only when the payment of fee would be done by registered candidates.
- Candidates can pay his/her CGL Application Fee with the help of SBI Net banking, E-Challan as well as credit card/debit card.
- The male candidates who are from the general category they need to pay Rs.100/- as an application fee.
- ST/SC/Ex-servicemen/PH and female candidates no need to pay any application fee.
- Application fee once paid will not refunded in any case.
SSC CGL 2019 Eligibility Criteria
SSC CGL eligibility criteria is set by the SSC on the basis of qualification, age limit and citizenship. Candidates should confirm their eligibility before registration which are given below.
- The candidates should be belong to India/a subject of Nepal/Bhutan for applying to SSC CGL 2019.
- Those candidates who are Tibetan refugee but come to India with an intention of settle in India permanently before the date of January 1st, 1962 they can able to apply for CGL Exam.
- Age limit would be considered/counted for CGL exam from as 1st September 2019.
- All the student must check their age for applying of the SSC CGL Exam means the age must be not lower than 18 year and not more than 32 years for SSC CGL.
- The Students must have completed their under-graduation in the filed/stream from a recognized/applicable college or university.
- The subjects will be considered by authority at his/her graduation level for the some vacancies such as Grade 2 of Statistical Investigator.
SSC CGL 2019 Tier I & II Exam Pattern
- The exam pattern has been changed from objective type examination mode to Computer-based examination since August 2019.
- The scheme of examination is modified to allow 50 marks each to the four sections of the Tier-I examination consisting of, 25 questions in each subsection.
- The four subsections namely A, B, C, and D test the General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Comprehension.
- Candidates have to solve the Tier 1 paper of SSC CGL in 75 minutes only.
- The Tier-II examination tests the quantitative abilities of a candidate for 200 Marks with 100 questions.
- The maximum duration provided is 2 hours. Candidates have to qualify Tier-I examination to go for next stage and need not apply separately for Tier-II examination.
- They may appear to the Tier-II examination as and when it is notified on the website of SSC.
SSC CGL Selection Process 2019
- SSC CGL 2019 Selection Process consists of three stages i.e. Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3.
- Candidates have to qualify each tier separately to go for next level of selection procedure.
- The final shortlisted candidates are gauged on the basis of cumulative performance of all the 3 Tiers.
- SSC CGL Tier IV is also conducted for certain posts. It is a Data Skill Test or Computer Proficiency Test.
- SSC CGL Selection Process also has a document verification stage where the eligibility of the candidates will be counter checked along with the documents they produce.
SSC CGL Result 2019
- Candidates can access the SSC CGL Result from the official website of SSC.
- SSC CGL 2018 Result is released separately for each of the 3 Tiers. T
- SSC releases the result in the PDF Format.
- Candidates have to check their result against their Name and roll number.
- Candidates can avail the individual score card using their Registration number or Roll number and date of birth.