India is a big country having different cultures and religions. It is the country of more than 125 million people and most populous country in the world. India is the largest producer of many products like rice, beef, military weapons etc. and still in the list of developing countries.
However, in some areas, our country is better than most of the developed countries. Let’s go to the 10 fields/areas in which India beats most of the developed countries in the world.
- India has world’s highest maneuver site.
- It is equipped with remote sensing capabilities.
- India is a major country to use Thorium for nuclear program.
- India is the founder of Yoga and Ayurveda.
- India stood at first in Asian and fourth in the world who launched the satellite in the orbit of Mars planet.
- India has the third largest army in the world.
- India is world’s second largest country in a large number of internet users.
- It is well known for its nuclear capacity i.e. weapons and reactors.
- India has fourth largest air force army in the world.
- It is world’s second largest country in Information Technology Industry.
For more current affairs and GK notes, visit our website i.e. www.govtrojgaar.in